Crisp tailoring and a contemporary vibe.
Sadie is a recliner with a clean profile and crisp tailoring made for real living. The tight, neatly tailored box cushions create the perfect foundation for a comfortable sit. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 32"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 23"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support.
- Three power buttons allow you to operate the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.